Okay, we all know that super is important, but do you know how to work all the angles for the best, stress free retirement possible?
If not you risk losing money to unnecessary taxes and missing out on available tax deductions. With Black and Krantz you maintain control of your investments and your future.
- Establishing Your Self Managed Superannuation Fund
- Retirement Planning
- Accumulation and Wealth Control©
- Maintaining Compliance
- DIY Superannuation
If retirement is a long way off then life is for enjoying now, not for administrating super funds.
Superannuation is made easy with Black and Krantz with qualified staff dedicated to your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund in all areas including Financial Planning, Wealth Control©, Audit, Compliance, and Accounting.
Establishment of your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
In your own Family Superannuation Fund (of up to 4 family members), you can accumulate shares, managed funds, property etc for your retirement.
Benefits to you and your family:
Planning the retirement you deserve
- Finding the structure and fund deed best suited to your needs.
- Full registration of your fund with the Australian Taxation Office (includes GST, ABN, and TFN).
- Have the fund pay your life insurance and get a tax deduction for it.
- Your earnings taxed at a low 15% and capital gains at 10% (if asset held for longer than 12 months).
When the time is right your Superannuation Fund can be converted into a Pension Fund for you and your partner. (In some circumstances all earnings and even capital gains can be completely tax free) . Any capital gains made in the pension fund are also tax-free. You also have more control in how your assets are dealt with for
Benefits to you:
- Income for your retirement
- Access to lump sum payments whilst in retirement, above your pension.
- Reviews to ensure your fund is tax free whilst in retirement.
- Maximise capital gains tax relief.
You will love our full hassle free compliance service. All statutory documents required are automatically prepared for you and reviewed by our auditors. You also benefit from ongoing guidance as needed. Your Superfund deed will be kept up to date to ensure that you comply with legislation changes at all times. A hassle free service for your peace of mind.
Benefits to you:
- Preparation of your annual Member Statements.
- Audited Financial Statements including balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow and investment reports all prepared in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards.
- Preparation and lodgement of annual Income Tax and Regulatory Return with the Australian Taxation Office.
Make a simple decision – Contact us today. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
*Black and Krantz is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Ltd ABN 19 001 974 625 AFSL No. 227232 which is 85% owned by CountPlus Limited ABN 111 26 990 832 (CountPlus) of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000. and 15% owned by Count Member Firm Pty Ltd ACN 633 983 490 of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000. CountPlus is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Count Member Firm Pty Ltd is owned by Count Member Firm DT Pty Ltd ACN 633 956 073 which holds the assets under a discretionary trust for certain beneficiaries including potentially some corporate authorised representatives of Count Financial Ltd. The information on this web page is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.